Questions and Answers
I use to use kjaerhus plugins cause they were excellent and free but there website is down and i got new computer so i was looking for some plugins for fruity loops. I produce House music by the way.
Ok, i produce Techno, House, Funk, and Trance music. Here's the plugin manufacturers that i use:
2CAudio Aether Algorithmic Reverb v1.0.1
[the best reverb in the world right after Lexicon]
4Front Truepianos VSTi v1.5.0
[Awesome Piano plugin]
[Like Auto-Tune; pitch correction for Vocals]
Bazz ISM2 VSTi
[The perfect kick everytime, Infected Mushroom uses this in his music, me too]
Cakewalk Session Drummer 3 VSTi v1.0.0
[A really awesome drum sampler]
Cakewalk Z3TA+ VSTi
[Mainly for Trance productions, but can really be used for anything]
Celemony Melodyne Editor 1.1.8
[The best plugin for vocal pitch correction, better than Auto-Tune!! There's also the Studio version]
Empty Room Systems Empty 250 VST v1.0
[One of the very first digital reverbs a classic!]
FabFilter TotalBundle VST RTAS v1.0 [x86_x64]
[I use the Pro-Q EQ it's amazing!]
IK Multimedia AmpliTube v3.0.1 VST RTAS
[Amazing Virtual Amp modeling VST, for guiter FX. Built in tuner, pedals, mics, etc… This one is a must for guitars]
iZotope Ozone v4.03
[Probably one the best mastering tools ever, besides Waves. It has everything in one, EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Stereo Enhancer, Dynamics, everything!!]
iZotope VST Plugins Bundle v18.104.22.1680 [Corporate Edition]
[Just like mentioned above, but this is a different pack]
Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle VST RTAS v1.0.4
[The best reverb in the phase of this earth!! This replaces every reverb you will ever use! Seriously, I know]
MAGIX Vandal Guitar Amp VST v1.101
[Another Guitar VST, really awesome]
MusicRow Piano Trilogy VSTi v1.0
[Amazizing piano plugin, i use frequently for piano parts]
Native Instruments Absynth 5
[Oh, an amazing VST Synth, really!]
Native Instruments Guitar Rig Pro VST RTAS v4.0.7
[Probably the best virtual guitar cab ever! Well besides Peavey's Revalver MKIII]
Nomad Factory Integral Studio Pack VST RTAS v1.0
[Has everything you need, amps, compressors, eqs, dynamics, limiters, stereo enhancers, sidechains, loudness maximizers, mastering, everything is covered]
[Used by almost every Hip-Hop, Rap, Techno, Trance, Electronica, House artist. This one is a must have!!!!]
ReFX Vanguard VSTi RTAS v1.8.0
[Used in almost every club track/song you hear, very popular for it's arps]
[Get all of their plugins, seriously they are just out of this world]
Sonalksis SPL Plugin Bundle
[Just like it says, it's abundle that has everything for mastering!]
Sonnox Oxford Pack VST Plugins by SONY Audio
Tone2 FireBird Plus VSTi v1.9
Tone2 Gladiator VSTi v2.2
[Used by a lot of electronic artists]
u-he Zebra VST VSTi v2.5
Waldorf Largo VSTi v1.5.1
[Highly accredited synth]
Waves Mercury Bundle VST DX RTAS v7.0
[The Industry standard for mastering plugins, it is used in every recording studio!]
Wave Arts Master Restoration VST DX RTAS v5.49
[Awesome for removing clips, pops, noise, hum, and clicks from tracks, probably the best besides Groove Agent]
Wave Arts Power Suite VST DX RTAS v5.49
[A mstering bundle, awesome indeed!]
I would list many more but, I don't wanna type more than what I have. You should see my entire Arsenal i have over 325 GB of plugins. I have a 500 GB Hard Drive just devoted to them!
i am a web developer, now doing a research project assigned to me. Should produce report on womens bra, i need more answers from you.
This the first project assign to me, so i have to do the best.
Please feel free to answer my questions girls,
1. What are the types of bras?
2. Cup size means?, that categorized into 4 (A,B,C and D), right? Any other notifications?
3. What are the things u look when u buying a bra?
4. If i am shop keeper what are the details i should gather before showing u some models?
5. Do u like to compare between different models(like with sponge or not, elastic or not etc)?
6. What are some basic skin problems and what type of bra not suite for that?
7. Who should use which bra?
8. List the url of some online bra shopping sites u known?
9. Your own suggestions, if any?
Please mention the question number and answer…. Thank you all….
1. Training bra. This type of bra is designed for preteen or teenage girls who are in the early stages of breast development. It is smaller than standard bra sizes, and its cups come without underwire support. Aside from providing some measure of breast support, it helps young girls to become accustomed to wearing a bra.
2. Full cup bra. This bra provides full support, as it comes with underwired cups and covers most of the breasts. It is recommended for all women, and especially for those with heavier breasts.
3. Demi cup bra. A demi cup bra covers only half the breasts, with its cups coming up above the nipples. This bra is suitable to wear with clothes that have plunging necklines. It is supportive, yet provides maximum exposure of the breasts.
4. Padded bra. This bra comes with padding inside the cup linings, adding volume to smaller breasts. Padded bras are popular with teenage girls, who may otherwise stuff their training bras with tissues to make their breasts look fuller.
5. Underwired bra. Bras can come with or without underwire in their cups. An underwired bra provides strong support to the breasts and also maintains the shape of the bra. Some women claim that underwired bras lift their breasts, while others find these bras uncomfortable or painful.
6. Strapless bra. Strapless bras come with no straps or straps that can be removed. This style is very useful for clothes that bare shoulders, such as tube dresses and halter tops.
7. Convertible bra. This bra comes with detachable straps that can be arranged according to one's needs. It is usually worn with clothes that reveal the back and shoulders, such as backless dresses with halter top necklines.
8. T-shirt bra. T-shirt bras are made without a raised seam in order to appear invisible when worn under a body-fitting t-shirt.
9. Minimizer bra. This bra is commonly sought after by large-breasted women who wish to reduce the appearance of their breasts by a cup size or two.
10. Maximizer/Push up bra. These bras lift the breasts and emphasize cleavage through their unique structure and extra padding. The padding may come in various forms, such as water sacks or silicone inserts. The goal is to give a fuller, more natural look to breasts of all sizes.
11. Sports bra. Sports bras are made for active women who engage in rigorous physical exercise. They are designed to be comfortable and supportive by holding the breasts in place during motion, therefore reducing damage to soft tissues of the chest. These bras are usually made of stretchable material to provide a snug fit.
12. Built-in bra. A built-in bra is one that comes with the clothing, eliminating the need for a separate bra. This style can be found attached to the insides of swimsuits and tube tops. Some built-in bras are just horizontal, elastic fabric, but others have padding and underwired cups as well.
13. Shelf bra. This bra covers only the lower part of the breasts, leaving the nipples and upper part of the breasts exposed. It is not supportive and is worn in sexual situations.
14. Peephole bra. A peephole bra features holes around the nipples. Its loose coverage of the entire breasts is insufficient to provide significant support. This type of bra is also worn in sexual situations.
15. Maternity bra. Women's breasts become more sensitive, heavier and larger throughout pregnancy. Maternity bras are adjustable and can expand to take these changes into account.
16. Nursing bra. These bras are worn to ease the breastfeeding process. They are made with flaps that can be unclasped or pushed to the side, keeping the breasts supported during breastfeeding.
17. Mastectomy bra. A mastectomy bra is intended for women who have undergone the removal of one or both breasts due to cancer treatments. Here, the cups are made with pockets to keep breast prostheses in place and simulate the existence of breasts.
I got the dvds with out any of the other stuff. Like the meal plan ect. I need help with a basic food plan I can follow to gain muscles I am trying to get 2745-3250 calorie. I have little money to play with. Also if possibly any links to the full mean plan for P90X.
He P90X Nutrition Plan includes three phases:
p-90-xPhase 1: Fat Shredder
This phase is the lowest in calories to help kick start weight loss and is followed for the first four weeks. Carbohydrates are almost completely eliminated while protein intake is kept high to help with building muscle and burning fat.
Phase 2: Energy Booster
In phase two complex carbohydrates are added back into the diet to allow you to train harder and keep up with the intense workouts during this phase.
Dieters are permitted to eat three serves of complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, pasta or oatmeal as well as one piece of low glycemic index fruit daily. Protein intake also remains high so as to aid in muscle recovery.
You can stick with this phase as long as it is working for you and only need to progress to phase 3 if you want to increase muscular endurance and gain more muscle.
Phase 3: Endurance Maximizer
Carbohydrates are increased further to give you the stamina necessary to get through the high intensity workouts of this phase.
In all of the phases eating frequent small meals and drinking lots of water are emphasized.
Dieters have two options for each phase; either follow the meal plan or the portion plan. The meal plan includes sample menus with recipes. With the portion plan you are given a list of how many serves of each food type you are allowed so you can devise your own meal plans.
Before you start the program you will need to calculate your recommended calorie intake, which is based on your activity level and resting metabolic rate.
POWER LEAD SYSTEM [Australia] Making Money